Last Friday I happened to catch part one of Oprah’s infamous “Favorite Things” episode. For those of you unfamiliar, Oprah gives away her top 25 favorite gift items to an unsuspecting audience- and they go crazy! The gifts this year ranged from diamond watches and cruise vacations to mac n cheese and a baking pan. I love watching this episode, especially, because of everyone in the audience’s reactions. Since this is Oprah’s last season I guess my dreams of being lucky enough to attend a taping of this episode will never be realized. Sigh. Here are a few of my favorite things from this year’s list and some cheaper options that won’t break the bank.
Top Row: Oprah’s Wallet
1. Silver Tory Burch totebag, $250. In real life the one she picked was flannel but I couldn’t find a photo of it on polyvore.
2. Camel colored cashmere v-neck sweater from Ralph Lauren, $498.
3. Grey Tory Burch “Reva” flats, $195. Again, in actuality they should be flannel, but no photo was available.
Bottom Row: College Budget
1. Silver sequin White House Black Market totebag, on sale for $15.
2. Camel colored cotton v-neck from Old Navy, $20.
3. Grey ballet flats from Gap, $30.
This reminds me…. I need to get started on my holiday gift list for friends and family! I can’t wait to hit up those Black Friday sales next week.