Today’s post will be brief as I’m officially beginning finals week and I’m locking myself in the library until further notice. As we are in the full swing of Hannukah, and Chrismas isn’t far off, here are my top gift picks for your favorite jet setter. My personal rule for gifts is generally that everything should be under $20 (exceptions: parents, boyfriend, best best best friend.) So here are several options that can still be combined without emptying your wallet. Most of these items I saw at a most amazing store (warehouse, really) in Texas called Sam Moon, which sells everything on the planet very cheap. Here are some similar items from various web portals. Enjoy!
1. Pink sleep mask from decadentdorm.com, just saw an amazing one at Target for just $6.95, but only available in stores.
2. Pink leather passport cover, $16, http://www.overstock.com
3. Set of 2 pink luggage tags, $5.36, http://www.travelproducts.com
4. Pink travel neck pillow, available for just $5 at most Walgreens!
5. Pink TSA-approved travel locks, set of 2, $15, http://www.amazon.com
Happy shopping! Can you think of other creative gift ideas for the girl who loves to travel? Be on the lookout for more gift ideas coming up later this week!