Everyone has that friend. One of those girls who, come hell or high water, is always down to go out despite the fact that it’s a Monday night. Yeah, you know the one. You love her dearly, but are thankful each week that you don’t have to nurse that hangover. Here are a few cute holiday gift ideas for the friend who loves to have a good time.
From left to right:
- Flask with attached funnel, $22 at http://www.annetaintor.com (but only $16.95 at Sam Moon!)
- Unicorn bandaids, $9 at http://www.fredflare.com (because some girl in stilettos stepped on her foot last night.)
- Pill box, $10 at http://www.annetaintor.com (for easy access to tylenol… or pepto.)
- Keep Austin Weird shot glass, $3.95 at http://www.outhousedesigns.com (why not dedicate a shot to a favorite destination?)
- Retro style ice pack, $14 at francescascollections.com (for the day after recovery process.)
What other cute fun gifts will you be giving out this holiday season? I’m eager for more ideas!
P.S. You won’t hear from me for about the next 10 days, as I will be traveling with my family to the Virgin Islands on a Christmas Cruise. I can’t wait to catch up on all of your blogs when I get home. Since I won’t talk to you before then, I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas and we’ll chat again before New Years!