Today I’m going to try something new. New for me, at least. Several of the blogs I read daily often post cute little lists of small things on their minds. I first saw this over at The Lil Bee, and later saw it adopted by Cupcakes and Cashmere. I often find short little ideas running through my head- too short to make a whole post out of but still something that would be nice to share. I’ve selected to share 8 because… well…. for no logical reason it’s always been my lucky number and, hey, it’s my blog so I can do whatever I want right? So here goes nothing. I’m going to share eight places I’d like to visit in my lifetime.
1. The pyramids in Egypt. I was lucky enough to get to travel to Israel this past summer and I can’t wait to explore the rest of the Middle East.
2. Versailles outside of Paris. I loved European History in high school and was always fascinated by the French Revolution. And, I played Marie Antionette in a play at Northwestern a few summers ago.
3. Greece, I’ve been obsessed since The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movies made the beaches looks phenomenal.
4. The Colosseum, and Rome in general.
5. Venice. And basically all of Italy since I’m obsessed with gelato, pasta, margherita pizza, and insalata caprese. I think I would gain about 500 lbs there, and it would all be worth it. And I just really want to ride on a gondola, one outside of Las Vegas, that is.
6. Santa Fe, NM. I’ve heard there’s tons of really neat art things around, and I’ve also been told amazing things about the outdoor opera house. I’m dying to see a performance there.
7. Want to know a secret? I’ve never been skiing before. Ever. In fact, I’ve only seen snow less than 5 times in my life! I would love to spend a winter or spring break in a ski lodge in Jackson Hole, Park City, or Aspen, sipping hot chocolate and wearing the coziest sweaters.
8. Costa Rica. Surf, sand, hiking through volcanoes, and zip lining through the rain forest? Yes please.
Next time I do one of these I think I’m going to cover my 8 favorite places I’ve already been. What are some vacation destinations on your lust list?
P.S. All images via weheartit.