I haven’t done a recipe post in a while so I thought I’d share one of my all time favorite fall desserts that I made the other day! These brownies are the perfect combination of pumpkin and chocolate, and are a breeze to whip up, enjoy!
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate pieces
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl (except chocolate chips.)
- Add liquid ingredients, eggs, and pumpkin to mixing bowl.
- Mix in an electric mixer on medium until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips slowly while beating on low.
- Spray an 11″ x 7″ x 1.5″ pan with non-stick spray and pour in batter.
- Bake at 350° F for 15-20 minutes.
And you’re done! This recipe yields about 15 servings (one pan) and has approximately 82 calories per brownie- not too shabby! I was baking for a large group so I tripled the recipe and used a small dish and a large dish, in case you were wondering. What are your favorite fall desserts? Have you ever had these? Help me decide what I should bake next!