What have I been doing with my week?
- Recovering from my birthday
- Nursing myself back to health after the worst bout of strep ever
- Watching my best friend and sister Courtney win a Scholarship at Greek Awards :)
- Sitting through 16 cases in Greek Standards Board last night (I love my job but oy was 3.5 hours a long time to sit in that conference room!)
- Spending all day doing homework to get ready for Papa Bruce arriving tonight for 4 days!
- Filing a police report since “someone” decided to vandalize our house. (We know who.)
- Working on 3 papers due tomorrow!
- Preparing for the Panhellenic Academic Chair Roundtable tonight
- Coordinating getting my house cleaned! yay!
- Getting a background check for a potential job
- Preparing for another job interview!
Busy busy week and I am still not feeling great :( But I’m excited to spend the next 4 days with my dad and start solidifying summer plans for work and travel. Happy week!