Another HUGE sample sale is hitting Los Angeles this weekend! On Saturday, November 16th, from 12pm – 4pm, you’ll be able to score adorable athletic clothes from Ellie (Remember my post where I point out they seriously rival LuluLemon?) as well as items from ShoeMint, StyleMint, and JewelMint for over 25% off!! The sale will take place at 322 S Robertson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90034. RSVP here for all the info. I will definitely be there – will you?
Hello lovelies, I hope you are all having an amazing week! I just wanted to pop in to let you know about an amazing sample sale happening in Los Angeles tomorrow, November 15th! You may remember when I tried Little Black Bag and scored the most amazing Alice + Olivia purse! Tomorrow, LBB is having a sample sale from 12pm – 4pm at 10951 Pico Blvd, Suite 120, Los Angeles, CA 90064. RSVP to the Facebook Event for more information. Here are a few samples of the types of items they will have at drastically reduced prices:
Will you be attending the sample sale tomorrow? Have you ever tried Little Black Bag?
A few weeks ago I posted about my experiences using the new Dove Clear Tone Deodorant. I thought now would be a good time for a follow up post to let you know how my results have been in the long run! You may remember from my previous post that the new Dove deodorant aims to solve several long running issues for women. According to Dove:
- Shaving can be harsh on underarm skin; in fact, 32 million women in the U.S. experience underarm red and dark marks that result from shaving irritation.
- As a result of shaving, underarm skin loses 50% more moisture, which can lead to dryness and irritation
- Dove Clear Tone Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant is designed to reduce red and dark marks in just two weeks, while also providing 1 / 4 moisturizers to replenish skin after women’s daily shaving routines.
- Specially formulated with Calendula and Sunflower Seed Extracts, Dove Clear Tone accelerates the natural skin renewal process to help restore skin to its natural tone.
- Dove Clear Tone also offers 48-hour odor and wetness protection and comes in four variants including new Pink Rosa – a floral and fruity fragrance.
- Dove Clear Tone is available at drugstores nationwide. You can find more information at Dove.com
As you can see that is a host of problems! Luckily I have yet to experience any of these since I began using the new Dove Clear Tone products. I even had a friend visit for the weekend whom I gifted the bonus one they sent me, and she loved it too! I especially like that the fragrances are subtle and not overpowering, and it seems to be effective throughout the day without needing to reapply.
Have you tried the new Dove Clear Tone products yet? What has been your experience with them? Which is your favorite? As always I’m excited to hear what you think!
When I was
doing major credit card damage innocently browsing online the other day for some stocking stuffer ideas, I couldn’t help but pick out a few items I wouldn’t mind treating myself to. I don’t have an iPhone 5 or an iPad (yet), but I’m absolutely adoring Kate Spade’s little cinema-themed collection she has going on right now. Since I work at a major film studio and movies are kind of my thing, I wish all of these items came in an iPhone 4 or laptop version :( Oh well, I guess for now I’ll have to settle for living vicariously through one of you!
What do you think about these tech accessories? Would you recommend I upgrade to the iPhone 5? I’m still not sure how I even feel about the 4.
Oh my gosh y’all. I was doing a little internet window shopping during lunch yesterday and I think I can officially say I’m obsessing over the new Kate Spade holiday items over at Nordstroms. These would make the most adorable gifts for your girlfriends, mom, boss, and any other fabulous woman on your list this year! Which one would you most like to see in your stocking?
I’ve always been a Kate Spade fan but I think she really hit it out of the park with this year’s holiday collection. What would you most love to give or receive this holiday season?