A few weeks ago I posted about my experiences using the new Dove Clear Tone Deodorant. I thought now would be a good time for a follow up post to let you know how my results have been in the long run! You may remember from my previous post that the new Dove deodorant aims to solve several long running issues for women. According to Dove:
- Shaving can be harsh on underarm skin; in fact, 32 million women in the U.S. experience underarm red and dark marks that result from shaving irritation.
- As a result of shaving, underarm skin loses 50% more moisture, which can lead to dryness and irritation
- Dove Clear Tone Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant is designed to reduce red and dark marks in just two weeks, while also providing 1 / 4 moisturizers to replenish skin after women’s daily shaving routines.
- Specially formulated with Calendula and Sunflower Seed Extracts, Dove Clear Tone accelerates the natural skin renewal process to help restore skin to its natural tone.
- Dove Clear Tone also offers 48-hour odor and wetness protection and comes in four variants including new Pink Rosa – a floral and fruity fragrance.
- Dove Clear Tone is available at drugstores nationwide. You can find more information at Dove.com
As you can see that is a host of problems! Luckily I have yet to experience any of these since I began using the new Dove Clear Tone products. I even had a friend visit for the weekend whom I gifted the bonus one they sent me, and she loved it too! I especially like that the fragrances are subtle and not overpowering, and it seems to be effective throughout the day without needing to reapply.
Have you tried the new Dove Clear Tone products yet? What has been your experience with them? Which is your favorite? As always I’m excited to hear what you think!